If you would like to read the full recommendations from staff, which details the biggest challenges of opening the pool this summer, they can be found on pages 69-74 at the following link:https://www.fairwaykansas.org/vertical/Sites/%7BEBADF035-F52C-4E58-9797-6FBC90BCD122%7D/uploads/ENTIRE_PACKET(2).pdf
Are you looking for a unique birthday party idea? Maybe you are just looking for an excuse to get together with your friends. A Pool Party Package is a great way to celebrate any occasion.
Pool Party Packages are available for groups ranging in size from 10-30 people. Party packages include:
- Pool Admission
- Two hours in a party room - You can choose your start time of 11:15, 1:30, 3:45, or 6:00.
- Choice of either pizza or hot dogs (1 pizza slice or hot dog per person)
- 1 medium soft drink for each person
- 1 bag of chips for each person
- 1 ice cream treat for each person
When you arrive for your party, just let the pool staff know at what time you would like your food to be ready.
Cost: $12 per person
- Minimum of 10 people = $120 due when you reserve your party time.
- The $120.00 fee is non-refundable, but is transferable to another date if you need to reschedule.
- The balance due for additional guests is to be paid the day of the party onsite at the pool.
If you have questions or would like to check the facility availability, contact Fairway City Hall at 913-262-0350 x3.
To reserve your party go to Fairway City Hall, 5240 Belinder Road.
*Party Package availability will vary based on anticipated patron volume. The Parks and Recreation Director has full discretion with regards to Pool Party Package availability.